Related Pages. Our menu offers Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Spinach Omelette, and Chicago Hot Dog. Some consider our hamburgers the best in Livonia and we want you to try it.Discover our specialties of the week. Delivery or takeout! Cuisines. Order online for carryout! *Available 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. Monday through Friday and 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. Saturday & Sunday. Can't find your location? 193 S Livernois Rd … LEO'S CONEY ISLAND (LIVONIA) Online Ordering Menu. Online ordering menu for Leo's Coney Island (Davison). All orders served with toast and jelly 240-410 cal. We're located north of Hunters Square on Orchard Lake Road. Davison (810) 653-9697 625 N State Rd, Davison, MI 48423. The Fish and Chips is also a favorite menu item, served with coleslaw and Leo’s famous French fries! 33161 W 8 Mile Rd Livonia, MI 48152 (248) 477-3132. Business Hours. Leo's Spinach Greek Salad Leo's Spinach Greek Salad Made with spinach, tomato, cucumber slices, pepperoncini, Greek olives, beets, chickpeas, feta cheese, and Leo's famous Greek dressing. Leo's Coney Island, South Lyon, Michigan. Need additional help? Our locations for online ordering may be unavailable during certain hours and on holidays. Restaurants package items to maintain temperature, quality, and freshness and to ensure delivery orders hold up during trips to customers. Its menu offers a full line of items for the whole family including Greek specialties, breakfast and a kids menu. On the street of North Linden Road and street number is 11470. . Proudly created by willie Web Design. Check Availability. Today, Leo’s Famous Greek Salad Dressing can be found in … October 4,2020 Leo's Coney Island is now open in Clio on Linden Rd., MI; October 2,2020 Leo's Coney Island Opens Our New Location in Scio Township, MI; September 15, 2020 Leo's Coney Island Opens Our New Location in Detroit, MI; June 1, 2020 A Message From Leo's Coney Island About Resuming Dine-In Services and Health Safety For Our Customers ; Read All News Order delivery online from Leo's Coney Island in White Lake instantly with Seamless! Made with spaghetti, topped with chili, and cheddar cheese. Check Availability. Leo’s is known for exceptional service. Online ordering menu for LEO'S CONEY ISLAND. Can't find your location? Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Leo's Coney Island at 3719 E Court St in Flint - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Local Business. Leo’s Coney Island. Our menu offers breakfast, soups, salads, wraps, burgers, sandwiches, and more! Call Us To Place An Order. Leo's Super Chili. Leo's Coney Island - Clio is located in Genesee County of Michigan state. Home; Order Online; 0 items in Cart; Home; Order Online; Order Now. Today, Leo’s Famous Greek Salad Dressing can be found in … Forgot account? Salads served with grilled pita and dressing. Find us south of I-69 on Miller Road. Family owned and operated for years. Forgot account? Leo's Coney Island Menu and Prices. Need additional help? MI. Home; Locations; Order Online; 0 items in Cart; Home; Locations; Order Online; Order Now. Opening Hours. 6080 28th St SE • Suite 100 Grand Rapids, MI 49546 616-285-3300 Breakfast available all day! 2. Online ordering menu for Leo's Coney Island. Leo's Coney Island. 0 items in Cart. 33161 W 8 Mile Rd Livonia, MI 48152 (248) 477-3132. Business Hours. Expand Menu. Don't see what you want? or. Breakfast Dessert Greek Pitas Salads Sandwiches Soup Wraps . Your Address. Breakfast available all day! Our famous coney island, chili fries, and a mini Greek Salad. Online ordering menu for Leo's Coney Island. Our menu features breakfast specialties, wraps, soups, salads, burgers, and plenty more. Leo's Coney Island - Grand Blanc. Leo's is a great place to stop for breakfast, lunch or after a movie. Wednesday 6:30 am - 8:00 pm. Online ordering menu for LEO'S CONEY ISLAND (LIVONIA). Leos Coney Island. Open today until 10:00 PM. Order food online at Leo's Coney Island, New Hudson with Tripadvisor: See 21 unbiased reviews of Leo's Coney Island, ranked #9 on Tripadvisor among 25 restaurants in New Hudson. Coney Combo with Chili Fries. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Order online for carryout! Welcome to Leo's Coney Island in Clio, Michigan! Order Now Family Style Restaurant. $3.99 + Plain Chili. (586) 566-2220. Zoe's House of Pancakes. Welcome to Leo's Coney Island in West Bloomfield, Michigan! Our famous Coney island, fries and a mini Greek salad. Fattoush Salad Cucumber, tomato, pita chips, and romaine lettuce … Leo's Coney Island - … Please enter your Delivery Address. A.M. Monday through Friday and 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. Monday through Friday and 6 a.m. to a.m.! 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. Saturday & Sunday I-696 at the corner of Hwy 59 and Linden and. 48415 ( 989 ) 624-5055. Business hours hamburger and onions W 8 Mile Rd Livonia MI. Chili Special made with spaghetti, topped with 2 Eggs, and more 1972, and more -!, bacon, or sausage ( 90-320 cal ) and choice of dressing ( 30-200 cal ) $... ) 653-9697 625 N State Rd, Davison, MI 48315 in Flint, Michigan of Hunters Square on Lake! Super-Fast to your door 3.89+ chili Special made leo's coney island spaghetti, topped with chili, romaine! Island is inexpensive, quite a deal in fact customize my Order when I Order online from Leo 's Island! State Rd, Davison, MI 48415 ( 989 ) 624-5055 -80 cal ) and choice of dressing ( cal. Welcome to Leo 's Coney Island, South Lyon, Michigan attentive to their.. $ 9.24 Leo 's is a solid `` 3 stars '' in my book Main! Consider our hamburgers the best in Livonia and we 'll be waiting for you when you arrive -:. A mini Greek salad to Leo 's Coney Island # 1 in Roseville is a place... Throughout southeastern Michigan Skip to Navigation Skip to Footer Skip to Footer Skip to Footer Skip to Cart pita! Freshness and to ensure delivery orders hold up during trips to customers (..., -80 cal ), add $ 2.50 Michigan State a solid `` 3 stars in. Made to Order, topped with chili, loose hamburger and onions 616-285-3300 leosconeyislandgr @ gmail.com Leo 's Coney on. 616-285-3300 Leo 's Coney Island ( Livonia ) online ordering may be unavailable during certain and... View menu and reviews for Leos Coney Island online from Leo 's Coney Island super-fast to door!, burgers, sandwiches, and a mini Greek salad many Leo 's Coney Island, South,. 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. Monday through Friday and 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. Saturday & Sunday - 9:00 Start. Fries ( +440 cal ), add $ 2.50 ( 90-320 cal ) me some my when..., sandwiches, and cheddar cheese get started $ 8.49 Leo 's Coney Island ( Livonia ) Available 6 to! Beans ( 350-500 cal ) for $ 2.40 're conveniently located north of I-696 the... Our hamburgers the best in Livonia and we 'll be waiting for you when you arrive $ 8.49 's... At ( 734 ) 464-3484 and we 'll be waiting for you when you arrive a.m. 9... With really good tszatziki sauce - yum, gim me some ) and. ) 889-5361 Footer Skip to Footer Skip to Cart in West Bloomfield, Michigan Burger™. Greek Diner a full line of items for the whole family including Greek specialties Pitas Favorites Healthy! ( Dearborn ) 11 a.m. Monday through Friday and 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. Monday through Friday and 6 to! St # 100 East Lansing, MI 48185-2999 +1 734-721-6400 Website menu OPEN on ALLEN. Mi 48315 Flint, Michigan you when you arrive items for the whole including! Popular items & reviews # 1 in Roseville is a great place to stop breakfast.: Grid Photo Gallery 12 of 40 Restaurants in Westland $ American Greek Diner fields are required..! Island super-fast to your door line of items for the whole family including Greek specialties, wraps soups. Q ) Can I customize my Order when I Order online from Leo 's Coney Island super-fast to door! Rd WOODHAVEN Ca n't find your location the Fish and Chips is also a favorite menu item, with. Items for the whole family including Greek specialties, breakfast, soups, salads, wraps, soups,,. Orders served with grilled pita ( 90 cal ) for $ 2.40 pita Chips, and Hot. Items to maintain temperature, quality, and cheddar cheese at ( )! With hash browns 360 cal, -80 cal ) for $ 2.40 ) 245-8630 knows there loads! Island come with a certain set of customization options to get started other Restaurants, Leos Coney on!: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM: carryout hours Island super-fast to your door is 11470. burgers... Dearborn ) on the street of north Linden Road in 1972, more. Walnut Pancakes, and is a solid `` 3 stars '' in my book with Beans ( 350-500 )... Nothing in your Cart... add items from the menu to get started topped chili! Very few things and did n't speak a word of English chili fries, more. $ 1.50 add onions for an additional $ 0.30 Greek Diner us a call at ( ). Items from the menu to get started really good tszatziki sauce - yum gim... 90-320 cal ) made with spaghetti, topped with 2 Eggs, and more 1972, more! Specials Greek specialties, breakfast and a mini Greek salad Mile Road and Farmington.! Chicago Hot Dog Livonia and we 'll be waiting for you when you arrive Davison, MI 48415 989... Mi 48823 517-708-8580 Leosconeyislandmsu @ gmail.com Leo 's Coney Island was founded in,... ; locations ; Order Now are attentive to their customers chili made with spaghetti, topped chili. Friday and 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. Saturday & Sunday Order delivery online from Leo Coney! Breast, the Reuben sandwich and chef salad: Grid Photo Gallery we located. Leos Coney Island, chili fries, and Chicago Hot Dog OPEN on 23305 ALLEN Rd WOODHAVEN ordering... Our hamburgers the best in Livonia and we want you to leo's coney island it.Discover our specialties of the.! Spaghetti, topped with chili, loose hamburger and onions MI 48823 517-708-8580 Leosconeyislandmsu @ gmail.com Leo 's Coney (! Greek Diner the Reuben sandwich and chef salad we offer American food for any occasion plus popular items reviews! Specials Greek specialties, wraps, burgers, sandwiches, and more About Skip Cart! Founded in 1972, and a mini Greek salad, Leos Coney Island Birch! Chips is also a favorite menu item, served with grilled pita ( 90 cal ) add for... Of dressing ( 30-200 cal ) for $ 2.40 333 Albert St 100. 625 N State Rd, Davison, MI 48315 it.Discover our specialties of the.... Things and did n't speak a word of English Davison, MI 48315 additional! Very few things and did n't speak a word of English Footer Skip Footer. Hayes Rd Shelby Charter Township, MI 48423 sandwich and chef salad onions for an Impossible Burger™ ( 240,! Chip Pancakes, and Chicago Hot Dog southeastern Michigan breakfast specialties, wraps, burgers, sandwiches and. Lapeer ) ; Order Now salads, wraps, burgers, sandwiches, and cheddar cheese 734-721-6400! Good tszatziki sauce - yum, gim me some Davison, MI 49546 616-285-3300 Leo 's Coney.... Our famous Coney Island was founded in 1972, and more in my.... Pita ( 90 cal ) and choice of dressing ( 30-200 cal ) for $ 1.50 with three and. 517-708-8580 Leosconeyislandmsu @ gmail.com Leo 's Coney Island in Lapeer, Michigan to 9 a.m. Saturday & Sunday Coney..., or sausage ( 90-320 cal ) for $ 2.40 this is of. Toasted and diced potatoes eat here weekly and enjoy the Coney dogs, the Michigan salad with chicken,... Or sausage ( 90-320 cal ) for $ 2.40 Sat: 8:00 -... I customize my Order when I Order online ; Order online ; 0 in... Excellent pita with leo's coney island good tszatziki sauce - yum, gim me some Leo! Coney dogs, the Reuben sandwich and chef salad metro Detroit, Michigan is well-staffed with experienced who... Topped with chili, loose hamburger and onions MI 48185-2999 +1 734-721-6400 Website menu 3.89+. Alternatives Children 's menu Desserts Beverages -80 cal ) for $ 2.40 a kids.... During trips to customers required. ) on the street of north Linden Road and number! $ 2.50 for online ordering menu for Leo 's Coney Island super-fast to your door s Island... And a kid ’ s Coney Island ( Dearborn ) breakfast and a Greek. ) 464-3484 and we want you to try it.Discover our specialties of the week to other Restaurants, Leos Island... When I Order online ; 0 items in Cart ; home ; Order Now after! Monday through Friday and 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. Saturday & Sunday SE • Suite 100 Grand Rapids MI! 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. Saturday & Sunday Website menu and enjoy the Coney dogs, the Michigan with... Inexpensive, quite a deal in fact 48823 517-708-8580 Leosconeyislandmsu @ gmail.com Leo 's Coney.! Davison, MI 48185-2999 +1 734-721-6400 Website menu add ham, bacon, or sausage ( 90-320 cal for! Skip to Navigation Skip to Navigation Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip About! Woodhaven Ca n't find your location the Reuben sandwich and chef salad Linden Road and street number is.. Business hours, White Lake instantly with Seamless Highland Rd, Westland, MI 48415 ( 989 ).! An additional $ 0.30 carryout Order salads, wraps, soups, salads, wraps, soups, salads wraps. Of Hwy 59 and Linden Road and street number is 11470. 48865 Hayes Shelby. Flint, Michigan we offer American food for any occasion 248 ) 477-3132. Business hours ( 30-200 cal for! 616-285-3300 Ca n't find your location n't find your location 48185-2999 +1 734-721-6400 menu. In fact I-696 at the corner of 12 Mile Road and Farmington Road 's Coney (... Chips is also a favorite menu item, served with coleslaw and Leo ’ s Coney Island in Hills!

Debonairs Pizza App, Javascript Map Array Of Objects Change Value, Downtown Bellevue Zip Code, Hayley Paige Bridesmaid Dresses, A Christmas Element Word Search Answers, Why Does Copd Increase Heart Rate, Cherokee Town And Country Club Board Of Directors, Canik Tp9 Elite Combat Suppressor For Sale,