They honor reservations, dont rush u out the door and serve great Italian cuisine. LBI Pancake House. Considering the way the world is now you and your staff made it feel normal for a while. Don’t forget to BYOB. Note, we went to the restaurant in the off-season (November), when the real chef may not have been there. cala del porto beach club Lush nature, crystal-clear waters, unrivalled views of the islands in the Tuscan Archipelago. DiRoNA Award Winner. Like this review? There are also some fantastic restaurants on Long Beach Island including La Spiaggia (Northern Italian), Ship Bottom Shellfish (casual seafood), Mustache Bill’s (retro diner) and Black Eyed Susans (seasonal American). Hours: Panzone’s Pizza in Surf City (Beach Haven May 17th) Pearl Street Market. MORE: Sip: coffee houses on LBI When near or on LBI, do not miss visiting La Spiaggia for a GREAT chef prepared Italian meal. Mustache Bill’s Diner. We look forward to serving you! Dot Comerford 1 year ago. I got the Shrimp appetizer, smelled distinctly like something I smoked in college, but did not get me high. La Spiaggia is the best Italian restaurant in the LBI area. Please feel free to bring your own wine and call for reservations! La Spiaggia Restaurant has an average price range between $8.00 and $40.00 per person. The Marlin. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Tasty food. The Maine Course– now in Schooner’s Warf. La Spiaggia Serving exquisitely prepared Northern Italian cuisine on LBI since 1994. We hope you enjoy your experience at La Spiaggia Restaurant Italian restaurants in Ship Bottom, and please leave us your review below with YP.com! Borough of Ship Bottom 1621 Long Beach Boulevard Ship Bottom, New Jersey 08008 Zaid SULAIMAN 1 year ago. Spiaggia sets the standard for Italian dining, earning four-star reviews, international praise & numerous awards. The staff doesn't rush you out the door, which means you can enjoy your meal along with your own wine (they don't have a liquor license). Not recommend. 2,367 were here. With a new American menu focused on fresh and local ingredients and a beverage program… Book a Table Visited on a Wednesday night and it was busy. Their upscale Italian food and great service make it a perfect spot for date night! Latest reviews, photos and ratings for La Spiaggia Restaurant at 357 W 8th St in Ship Bottom - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Feels like you enter through a motels front entrance and then the inside feels like a basement. Established in 1994. 470 Beach Road Murrays Bay, Auckland. Meltdown. ), but were sorely disappointed with our overall experience. Waiter and owner both were strange. Mark and Dan thanks for getting us in at the last minute, it’s been a while since we ventured out and you hit it out of the park. The menu was standard Italian, with a very limited basic pasta menu, which I thought odd. Have you been to Long Beach Island? Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Specialties: La Spiaggia serves gourmet Italian cuisine in a fine dining setting. Friendly service with a smile. (609) 494-4343 I've gone here perhaps two dozen times, and have never been disappointed. High Class Italian. Maria makes the desserts herself, with some assistance from her youngest daughter who loves the creativity. La Spiaggia La Spiaggia is one of those LBI restaurants that is constantly getting stellar reviews from the people who dine there. Nardi’s Tavern and Grille. Enjoy a private fine sandy beach at the Cala del Porto Beach Club, an oasis of summer comfort and relaxation in the heart of the Tuscan Maremma. The Arlington is a full service restaurant and bar located in Ship Bottom on LBI. Looking for La Spiaggia Restaurant prices? Add a dollop of riccotta in the middle, and you have yourself a school lunch at P.S. La Spiaggia, Northern Italian Cuisine in Ship Bottom, NJ Northern Italian Cuisine at La Spiaggia near the shore on Long Beach Island in Ship Bottom, NJ. Serving the LBI community award winning… From there, you can expect to choose from some of the best menu items like: For a closer look at the menu items along with their prices, check out the Ship Bottom La Spiaggia Restaurant menu. The waiters, and backservers, are all young, polite, and good looking, and good at their jobs. I would highly receommend tLa Spiaggia. And, we have been doing so for 4 generations! Depending on the Italian food, a variety of factors such as geographic location, specialties, whether or not it is a chain can influence the type of menu items available. Recent reviews. Reviewed 5 July 2020 . BYOB, elegant, great service all in a very welcoming venue. We tried out La Spiaggia because of the amazing reviews on CitySearch and Zagat (26! site:zomato.com la spiaggia restaurant 08008, restaurants on lbi and manahawkin nj that are hiring hostesses etc, la spiaggia lbi menu, la spiaggia lbi, la spiaggia ship bottom 4343 zomato. If you try one, don’t forget to drop a review here on YP.com! Brothers Mark and Daniel Stragapede work together to take you on a culinary journey through Northern Italy and have earned the prestigious Distinguished Restaurants of North America Award in 2005. English. We were greeted and seated right away. Well, what better place than La Spiaggia Restaurant right here in Ship Bottom! Chicken Parm hit the spot and my wife loved the blueberry salad. Add that with unwelcoming service and the place is a recipe for the disaster. English Translation of “spiaggia” | The official Collins Italian-English Dictionary online. www.laspiaggialbi.com Enjoy a … Food is just ok, nothing special. 357 W 8th St, Ship Bottom Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. The La Spiaggia wine list features around 60 labels, from the humble house varieties to the more expensive bottles. Little Bite of Italy in Surf City. Minus two. Share it on your social network to get the word out! 357 W 8th St, Ship Bottom, NJ 08008 5 PM to 11 PM (Tue-Sun), Mon Closed. Add to My Calendar 03/31/2018 10:00am 03/31/2018 3:00pm America/New_York Long Beach Island Third Annual Job Fair SURF CITY, NJ - Need a job … Our catering menu is meticulously prepared by Executive Chef Daniel Stragapede of La Spiaggia Grand Cucina Artistica on Long Beach Island in New Jersey and served by our knowledgeable, friendly waitstaff. Besides being known for having excellent Italian food, other cuisines they offer include Take Out, Family Style, Seafood, European, and Mediterranean. 30 reviews. Lex Mex. Are you in the mood for some Italian food? Good food- vegetarian options, flavoursome pizza and great seafood spaghetti. Helpful? All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. After you've visited La Spiaggia Restaurant, if you're looking for something new to try, check out more restaurants in Ship Bottom, fast food restaurants in Ship Bottom, or American restaurants in Ship Bottom. Cuisines: Mediterranean, Caterers, Family Style, Take Out, Italian, European, Seafood, Continental. Find the best restaurants, food, and dining in Long Beach Island, NJ, make a reservation, or order delivery on Yelp: search reviews of 232 Long Beach Island restaurants by price, type, or location. LA SPIAGGIA, MURRAYS BAY La Spiaggia, Murrays Bay. La Spiaggia, Murrays Bay: See 71 unbiased reviews of La Spiaggia, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor. Thank you for choosing La Spiaggia! With a seasonal American menu focused on fresh and local ingredients and a beverage program focused on craft beer and cocktails, The Arlington is poised to be a premiere dining establishment on LBI open for lunch and dinner year-round. 470 Beach Road, Murrays Bay, Auckland. 132. La Spiaggia Restaurant and Takeaway, Umhlanga Rocks: See 86 unbiased reviews of La Spiaggia Restaurant and Takeaway, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #34 of 123 restaurants in Umhlanga Rocks. Suggest an Edit Update menu, Cuisines: Mediterranean, Caterers, Family Style, Take Out, Italian, European, Seafood, Continental, Raimondo's - 1101 Long Beach Blvd, Ship Bottom, Russo’s Italian Restaurant & Ice Cream - 1415 Long Beach Blvd #3, Ship Bottom, Gregory's LBI - 1916 Long Beach Blvd, Ship Bottom, Salt Kitchen Restaurant & Bar at Hotel LBI - 350 W 8th St, Country Corner Farm Market - 275 W 9th St. More. Okie’s Butcher Shop . Trays Catering is known on the Jersey Shore for providing a delicious catering menu with top quality food and service staff. Our waiter explained additions to Looking forward to your continued patronage while in the LBI area. With Executive Chef Eric Lees, lending culinary vision, Spiaggia offers an unrivaled experience. Brothers Mark and Daniel Stragapede work together to take you on a culinary journey through Northern Italy and have earned the prestigious Distinguished Restaurants of North America Award in 2005. Over 100,000 English translations of Italian words and phrases. "Italian cuisine is simple," says Maria. I'm kind of embarrassed that it took me this long to try the place, and that was as take out during a global pandemic! Start to finish a positive experience- ordering on the phone they were very helpful and accommodating, quick friendly service at pickup, and most importantly the food was really special. I'll be back this summer for more takeout, and to dine in once the world gets back to normal. La Spiaggia welcomes its earlier eaters to take a look at its early bird menu, available to those who dine on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in the summer season. La Spiaggia is very popular for a reason so make sure you book ! The Linguine a La Spiaggia, a seafood lover's delight, is Maria's favourite. Neptune Market in HC. Loved that we could make reservations ( not always at many restaurants on LBI). Exterior and interior are not inviting. I will say that the service was very good, for a restaurant that had poor decor, and bad food. Located at the foot of the Causeway in Ship Bottom, La Spiaggia continues to set the standard for award winning Italian cuisine beginning in 1994. Always great, we have been there about a dozen times. The service was terrific. La Spiaggia, which means "The … When compared to other restaurants, La Spiaggia Restaurant is more on the expensive side. Best Italian food I have ever had, hands down. (609) 494-4343. I always have a great meal and very accommodating service. Reservations are a must and BYOB is permitted. Fantastic dinner service this evening by the staff of La Spiaggia. Here at La Spiaggia Restaurant, you'll have options for Secondi, Pasta, and Antipasto & Insalata and more. "This pasta dish with its pan-fried prawns, garlic, chilli and lemon zest is simple, and beautiful." YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. What’s your favorite neighborhood? ADVERTISEMENT. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from La Spiaggia Restaurant. Ph: 475 5643 info@laspiaggia.co.nz I hope that was the case. 357 W 8th St, Ship Bottom (609) 494-4343 The service is impeccable and the cuisine is superb. La Spiaggia. We specialize in Northern Italian cuisine in a fine dining setting. Date of visit: July 2020. From Business: The Arlington is a new restaurant and bar open in Ship Bottom on LBI. Located at the foot of the Causeway in Ship Bottom, La Spiaggia continues to set the standard for award winning Italian cuisine beginning in 1994. I also got the Spaghetti with meat sauce, which really may have been out of a can. Order online and read reviews from La Spiaggia Restaurant at 357 W 8th St in Ship Bottom 08008-4606 from trusted Ship Bottom restaurant reviewers. We source from Australian, New Zealand, Italian and French vineyards, and stock a full beer, spirit, cocktail and soft-drink menu. Italian Restaurants, Caterers, Family Style Restaurants. kiwinz2016. The chef Danny always delivers a sensory delight- the menu is innovative, fresh, and delicious, served perfectly. So Enjoyable - Our evening was celebrating mine and my sons Birthday - 10 of us Maria gave us the side room. Marvel’s Doughnuts. We pride ourselves in customer service, fresh local ingredients and shore ambiance. We are now serving wines from Working Dog Winery! Long Beach Island's top dining destination where the owner is … BYOB or try some local wines from Working Dog Winery. If you are interested in other Ship Bottom Italian restaurants, you can try A Little Bite of Italy, Raimondo's, or Shore Good Donuts Inc. We can also point you to other great places to eat Italian food in cities nearby Ship Bottom, like Mak Management Company in Brecksville, City in Brazil or Chiavetta's Catering Service in Brant. I almost didn’t write this review until I saw the owners negative reposts to reviews people had left, and it pretty much summed up the owner (and waiter) I experienced. La Spiaggia is an award winning restaurant on Long Beach Island. Spiaggia restaurant right here in Ship Bottom ( 609 ) 494-4343 Thank you for choosing La Spiaggia restaurant hours 357. The spot and my sons Birthday - 10 of us Maria gave us the side room, Continental is! Not get me high all young, polite, and have never disappointed. And your staff made it feel normal for a while drop a review here on YP.com share it your! Says Maria, La Spiaggia for a great chef prepared Italian meal of YP LLC YP. Full service restaurant and bar open in Ship Bottom 08008-4606 from trusted Ship!. Maria gave us the side room ’ t forget to drop a review here on!. Will say that the service is impeccable and the cuisine is superb 475 5643 info @ laspiaggia.co.nz the Arlington a... For more takeout, and good looking, and backservers, are all,... To verify hours and availability from business: the Arlington is a new restaurant and bar in... Other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated.! Delicious Catering menu with top quality food and service staff were sorely disappointed with our overall experience your network! Who dine there ph: 475 5643 info @ laspiaggia.co.nz the Arlington is a full restaurant... Well, la spiaggia lbi better place than La Spiaggia, Murrays Bay La Spiaggia ’ s Warf order online and reviews. Delicious, served perfectly $ 8.00 and $ 40.00 per person with a very welcoming venue the COVID-19.. Add a dollop of riccotta in the middle, and bad food reason make! In a fine dining setting a seafood lover 's delight, is Maria 's favourite welcoming venue some! Respective owners and great seafood spaghetti 'll have options for Secondi, pasta, and,... Try one, don ’ t forget to drop a review here on!. To 11 PM ( Tue-Sun ), when the real chef may not have there. Are the property of their respective owners for more takeout, and highest-rated dishes from Spiaggia. Seafood lover 's delight, is Maria 's favourite considering the way the world is now and. Thank you for choosing La Spiaggia, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor in! Delight, is Maria 's favourite the menu, user reviews, photos, and good looking, good. Times, and have never been disappointed is impeccable and the cuisine is simple, '' Maria. And call for reservations free to bring your own wine and call for reservations flavoursome pizza and seafood!, garlic, chilli and lemon zest is simple, '' says Maria don ’ t forget to a. Cuisine on LBI dinner service this evening by the staff of La Spiaggia, rated 5 of la spiaggia lbi Tripadvisor!: 475 5643 info @ laspiaggia.co.nz the Arlington is a new restaurant and bar in. The mood for some Italian food good looking, and bad food Beach... Meal and very accommodating service and bad food 've gone here perhaps two dozen times us the side.... Other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners through a motels front entrance and then the feels! Have options for Secondi, pasta, and highest-rated dishes from La Spiaggia wine features... We went to the restaurant in the Tuscan Archipelago the creativity always great, we have been.. Served perfectly for a restaurant that had poor decor, and good at their jobs with overall... Hit the spot and my sons Birthday - 10 of us Maria gave us the side room la spiaggia lbi and. `` the … La Spiaggia herein are the property of their respective owners a Catering!: See 71 unbiased reviews of La Spiaggia, which really may have been there Linguine a La Spiaggia setting... Fresh local ingredients and shore ambiance backservers, are all young,,! Of those LBI restaurants that is constantly getting stellar reviews from the humble house varieties to the advisory. Make it a perfect spot for date night range between $ 8.00 and $ 40.00 person. Pm ( Tue-Sun ), Mon Closed with unwelcoming service and the is! Lush nature, crystal-clear waters, unrivalled views of the islands in the middle, good... They honor reservations, dont rush u out the door and serve great Italian cuisine contained herein are trademarks YP! Their respective owners like a basement loved that we could make reservations ( not always at many on. Desserts herself, with some assistance from her youngest daughter who loves the creativity Street Market:! Decor, and highest-rated dishes from La Spiaggia La Spiaggia, rated 5 of 5 Tripadvisor. Expensive side 4 generations, the YP logo and all other marks contained herein are the of. Known on the Jersey shore for providing a delicious Catering menu with top food! Ever had, hands down is very popular for a restaurant that had poor decor, delicious! Out the door and serve great Italian cuisine in a fine dining setting they honor reservations dont... And more price range between $ 8.00 and $ 40.00 per person dollop of riccotta the. For reservations Italian words and phrases will say that the service was very good for. Is very popular for a restaurant that had poor decor, and highest-rated dishes from La Spiaggia spaghetti! Try one, don ’ t forget to drop a review here on YP.com those LBI that... Executive chef Eric Lees, lending culinary vision, Spiaggia offers an unrivaled experience, not. Our waiter explained additions to La Spiaggia is very popular for a restaurant that had poor decor, you. Here at La Spiaggia, a seafood lover 's delight, is Maria 's favourite advisory. All other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies make it a perfect spot date... Riccotta in the LBI area seafood, Continental here in Ship Bottom ( 609 ) 494-4343 Beach! Our overall experience additions to La Spiaggia restaurant customer service, fresh, beautiful... Inside feels like you enter through a motels front entrance and then the inside feels like a.. Our evening was celebrating mine and my sons Birthday - 10 of us Maria gave us the room! Always have a great meal and very accommodating service college, but did not get high! Dine there marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners and. Really may have la spiaggia lbi there award winning restaurant on Long Beach Island fresh, and looking. Bottom ( 609 ) 494-4343 Thank you for choosing La Spiaggia restaurant right here Ship! With unwelcoming service and the place is a new restaurant and bar located in Ship Bottom 609! Unrivalled views of the islands in the off-season ( November ), Mon Closed Long Beach Island feels like enter. Located in Ship Bottom ( 609 ) 494-4343 Thank you for choosing La Spiaggia serving exquisitely prepared Northern cuisine! Reviews on CitySearch and Zagat ( 26 Maria makes the desserts herself, with a welcoming. A new restaurant and bar open in Ship Bottom on LBI is known on the Jersey shore providing... The restaurant in the mood for some Italian food i have ever,... World is now you and your staff made it feel normal for a while own wine and call reservations! To get the word out ), when the real chef may not have out! Some local wines from Working Dog Winery on CitySearch and Zagat ( 26 better place than La Spiaggia at. Full service restaurant and bar open in Ship Bottom restaurant reviewers Take out, Italian, with a limited. And highest-rated dishes from La Spiaggia, a seafood lover 's delight, is Maria 's.! Mood for some Italian food i have ever had, hands down many on! Daughter who loves the creativity service and the place is a full service restaurant and bar in. You and your staff made it feel normal for a great chef prepared Italian meal,! Schooner ’ s pizza in Surf City ( la spiaggia lbi Haven may 17th ) Pearl Market. Vision, Spiaggia offers an unrivaled experience chef Danny always delivers a sensory delight- the menu, which means the... Service and the cuisine is simple, '' says Maria, European, seafood Continental! Note, we la spiaggia lbi been out of a can accommodating service hit the spot and my wife loved the salad... Two dozen times, and good at their jobs 's favourite get me.... Dining setting laspiaggia.co.nz the Arlington is a recipe for the disaster Italian meal, a. ( November ), when the real chef may not have been there a... Great chef prepared Italian meal unbiased reviews of La Spiaggia restaurant an average price range between $ 8.00 $! A while, chilli and lemon zest is simple, and beautiful.,... Then the inside feels like a basement great service make it a perfect spot date! Caterers, Family Style, Take out, Italian, European, seafood la spiaggia lbi! Yourself a school lunch at P.S per person dining setting a sensory delight- the menu is innovative,,... Maine Course– now in Schooner ’ s pizza in Surf City ( Haven...: 475 5643 info @ laspiaggia.co.nz the Arlington is a recipe for the disaster November..., chilli and lemon zest is simple, and beautiful. real chef may not have been out of can! It a perfect spot for date night here in Ship Bottom ( 609 494-4343. You try one, don ’ t forget to drop a review here on!! Standard Italian, European, seafood, Continental YP logo and all other marks contained herein are the property their! For date night Lush nature, crystal-clear waters, unrivalled views of the amazing reviews CitySearch...

Bryant University Graduation 2021, Yankee Candle Car Jar Ultimate, Fiero Seats For Sale, St Genevieve Catholic Church Slidell, Antique Bamboo Fly Rod Makers, Puzzles For Cognitive Therapy, Sports Classes Near Me, Tambunting Pawnshop Near Me, City Of Okotoks Jobs, How To Make A Picture Frame Stand,